HOT•BOX - Horizontal Drawer Dryer
The PTM HOT•BOX is an all-electric curing oven designed specifically for curing direct-to-garment water-based pigmented inks.
Available with 2 drawers allowing it to be a convenient stand for all brands of desktop DTG printers. Plug into normal mains power and the HOT•BOX is super convenient to operate in tight workplaces, as the unique feature of the HOT•BOX is that NO steam or hot air extraction is needed.
The proprietary heating system actively removes moisture which is stored in the on-board waste water tank. Each individual drawer is auto opening and fully insulated with vane forced air circulation – it will deliver the ultimate radiant heat curing evenly, over any printed garment. More accurate, all add up to the ultimate in pretreat and cure for the growing DTG market.
- 2 individual drying chambers allow for maximum throughput (its wide enough for two large shirts per drawer or three smaller per drawer – overall efficiency of a 6 drawer drier with far less energy usage
- Open fiber mesh drawer beds and vane forced air circulation means less energy needed for efficient ink curing
- Perfect as a DTG work table – it’s so practical to have curing at the printer to minimise space and maximise efficiency
- Cures both light and dark garments including polyester
- All Omron® controllers for year on year dependability
- Developed specifically for direct to garment curing applications
- Ideal for shops with limited space – fits in a 4′ x 4′ (1.2 x 1.2mtr) footprint
- Spacious 44″ x 24″ (600mm x 500mm) drawer chambers with independent heating controls and auto opening with operator alarms.
- Energy efficient, high density, double walled thermal insulation
- Variable vane airspeed control
- Separate timer for each drying drawer – drawer opens automatically or on demand – user defined
Make an enquiry, book a demonstration or request samples.
Our experts can answer any questions, and our showrooms have everything on display for demonstrations and sampling. We would be glad to help you find and implement the right print solution for your needs. Contact us today.